Tony Adegbenro is a Life and Parent Coach, Spiritual Mentor, and Motivational Speaker. He reaches some 2,200 people weekly with words of hope and encouragement in order to help each one live the best possible life.
He’s also the Founder and CEO responsible for creating Hope House Project; a registered charity dedicated to meeting local community needs by providing Kids Clubs, Youth Clubs, Diversionary Activities and Mentoring for people of all ages and backgrounds in the area of Skelmersdale, Lancashire in the United Kingdom.
The Hope House Project has been recognised as a centre of excellence by county councils, police and other local youth organisations and has been providing services to young people at different centres around Skelmersdale since 1992 years. Hundreds of young people, aged between four and 24, have benefited from its work.
His three Children as well as Dola, his wife, have contributed greatly to the successful running of the project. Further, he dedicates himself to helping everyone that he comes into contact with to achieving their ultimate potential.
Living a stress free life does not necessarily mean lack of involvement in activities. Tony is a very busy guy. But, he likes it that way. His weekly schedule includes:
- Managing a football team for boys under 19, taking training sessions and weekend games. Here, he’s able to transfer his skills to young people enabling them to be a winning team.
- Applying the How to Kiss Stress Goodbye tools to raise champions, as a team they have won league and cup championships for the past 5 years; plus other football cup finals.
- Running a Kids Club for Children. This relieves parents of their stress, giving them a necessary break twice a week.
- Running a Youth Club for Young People, getting them off the streets to a meaningful and purposeful life, away from anti social behaviour.
- His other midweek activities include motivational talks in primary and high schools and weekend activities.
- He is engaged in 4 to 5 days of Christian Activities per week.
- He also performs Community activities as Chair of the Hope House Project, helping to make HOPE A REALITY for many. This involves working with other organisations and managing staff all at the same time.
- He has also been working 9am to 5pm for 14 years!
- He now runs his internet business from home to give him time to do all of the above.
- In addition to all this, he has a family of 5!
Isn’t that challenging enough? Imagine combining all of the above. He surely qualifies to be an authority on stress management and worth listening to. Well, if he can achieve it you can too. These activities bring him into stressful and challenging situations almost every day, but as he said “I’ve kissed stress goodbye” and YOU CAN TOO! Just as he did.