- “Medicine only will solve it.”
- “You just have to live with it!”
Wouldn’t you agree that it’s crazy to think you’ll get different results if you keep doing the same thing over and over again? Especially if you are only connected to two of the three parts of the human personality plus the part abandoned is the most powerful and most untapped of all three.
If I keep touching a hot stove and kept getting burned – I’d be silly to think the next time I touch that hot stove I won’t get burnt. Frankly, I need your help to try something different. And that’s where Kiss Stress Goodbye Forever comes in handy.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE BREAKTHROUGH IDEAS AND TOOLS INSIDE the ebook:
- The 3 “differently” – Use any one or combination of these to kiss stress goodbye – Page 10
- The 2 most powerful ways to tackle stress, see page 45
- All you need is within you now – page 53
- Other people’s resources that is available to you now. Turn to page 35
- Turn here to understand its language. See page 31
- How to instantly situate yourself in the best place or situation you’ve ever been in to see stress disappear like a smoke – pg 64
- Not knowing how to say No has caused great stress for many. Now you can say No and not feel guilty – see page 61
- Want to know what to do when angry or disappointed? See page 36
- EXPOSED- A hidden secret with powers to set you free. Take your ‘’G’’ and ‘’T’’ tablets today. See page 66
- Want to know what the father of Rudolph Giuliani Mayor of New York City (at the time of 911) said to him at the about stress? See page 57
- The only thing you really need to be happy is to have something to be —— about. It’s an ‘E’ word. Find this and you’ve found happiness by Charles Kingsley- page 52
- Your misery or unhappiness is determined not by your circumstances but by this ‘D’ Word. See page 63 on what the First American first Lady, has to say to you.
- Take Mother Theresa’s advice. If anyone should be stressed, she had plenty to be stressed for. There’s a ‘W’ word for you. Page 65
As you can see this really is the ultimate tutorial for dealing with stress but until now it was nearly lost forever. Even if you’re a long term sufferer, you’ll still benefit immensely from the skills and tools that will revolutionise your life.
Just imagine being stress free anytime, anyplace, almost anywhere…without the inconvenience of crippling anxieties and fear! Does that sound amazing? Let us know in the comments!